9.12.2011

Update: Wedding Photographer.

Hey guys! I'm invited to a wedding on the 22nd of october this year!
Whats even better is i'm doing the photography for it! I'll be taking photos throughout the day and putting them onto CD for the Bride and Groom. Also I'll be making a nice little book of the best selected photos on blurb. That was the happily married couple can have a book to show all the photos from the day and not get sticky fingerprints on their photos.

The wedding will be held at St.Mary Magdalene Church in Chewton Mendip @ 1pm.
Service will be @ Springfield - Haydon Drove - Wells.

I'm very excited about this and am looking for an outfit already, I have a 60's style shift/peter pan dress form Ebay that I shall wear which is Lacey white. I have also bought some tights form Primark for £2.50 (bargain!) which are a rose pattern and aren't too sidetracking. I've been thinking about fascinators. The ones with information I'll probably get, others are bidding on ebay and I don't wanna get myself in debt.


 

BLACK feather headband fascinator millinery wedding



Item condition:New without tags
Time left:2d 01h (14 Sep, 201118:00:28 BST)
Quantity:
10 available
£4.95
Buy it nowBuy it now







Tipped Feather Spray Pill Box Fascinator

Price: £
32.00
  • Striking feathers
  • Beautiful pill box shape
  • Eye catching style
Code: 99131503
Colour BLACK

This one above is the one I really want to go for, I really like it though it looks a bit funeral type. So I'll have to try it on in store and see form there, I want one thats black and a bit of colour in it as my hair is black and it will blend easily.

If worst comes to worst I'll get this:

BLACK ROOSTER TAIL FEATHERS X 30 6/8" MILLINERY/FISHING


Item condition:New
Quantity:
More than 10 available / 25 sold
£4.99
Buy it nowBuy it now
Postage:Free  - Standard Delivery See more services  
 |  See all details
Item location: Leicester, United Kingdom
Post to: United Kingdom
Delivery:
Estimated within 2-3 working days help icon for estimated delivery date - opens a layer

No comments: