9.05.2011

Juniper-twig Geometer - Size: span ~40 mm




The other day when I was walking out of my room I was scared out of my skin by this massive Moth, I explained it to my sister as being a horse sized moth. Okay. Exaggeration, but my god it was huge. To be honest I was shit scared of it, but I also thought it was pretty. I don't know how or why it got there. But I'm glad it did. I thought I'd use my macro enhancer to do all the work, Also just so I didn't have to get real close to it. My camera did instead!
Also the Macro had one side effect, It showed up all the dog hairs my hoover won't pick up!





2 comments:

grenter said...

Awesome photos meh to the dog hairs they just show the quality of the photos because you can make them out.

P.S I have just spent 10 mins of my morning going through your blog reading the ones I hadn't had chance to read. :P

Sara Dunkerton said...

Horse sized indeed!! It's rather sweet really, all furry! :P