9.06.2011

John mayer; Vinyl

I came across something the other day that I hadn't seen for an age. I found my John mayer Vinyl, I remember when I bought it, it was a rainy day in what was meant to be summer a year or two ago. I wanted a new vinyl for a while and had been looking around, I had a £20 note that I wanted to spend on something special and wouldn't stop till I found something worth the money. After browsing for a while I saw it. It wasn't long after Battle Studies came out on CD. I thought, 'I have to have that' It's been at Josh's grandparents house for a while next to one of their really outdated vinyl's. I listened to it the other day when I was alone on the gramophone. It was so crackly and sounded like I was in the studio. Vinyl's playing remind me of rainy days when you're in bed trying to get to sleep. They're soothing and calming. I missed the sound of a vinyl. Nothing sounded better. It still gives me goosebumps and a tingly feeling to this day.












No comments: