9.04.2011

Experiment #2; Film.

I started thinking about when I last used film.
It was when I was going to London for a college project and I took a load of photos on film to show my journey. I enlarged them onto photographic paper and then presented them on foam mount. They got me a good mark at College and I now have them presented on my bedroom wall for all to see. (whomever goes in my bedroom that is!) I wanted to do it again to be honest. It was fun, So I'm taking my camera everywhere with me, and hoping to get some good snaps. The film I did in college happened to only be B&W. It was Ilford Pan 400. This time I went into boots and took a gander at all the rolls and chose Fuijifilm 400 (36 expo). This one is colour, Im hoping they come out well when they get developed in boots, theres something beautiful about not knowing if your film is going to come out well or not. I should probably show you my collection of Polaroids too. I'm quite fond of them.

No comments: